Global Senior Technology Procurement Manager
Global Senior Technology Procurement Manager - Iconic FTSE 100 Organisation - Bristol - £60,000 - £70,000 + Package
Contact: Devan at jobsDA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
This iconic FTSE 100 FMCG brand has enjoyed incredible growth during the last 5 years, and with continued expansion forecasted over the next 5, coupled with an influx of board-level investment in best-in-class procurement, now is an exciting time to be joining this close-knit Strategic Sourcing team.
There is currently a rare opportunity for a passionate Procurement specialist to be a major contributor in winning business support and driving towards best-practice. As Global Senior Technology Procurement Manager you will own a complex spend of over £100m primarily across IT Hardware, IT Services & Software and benefit from a personally tailored development plan to ensure your growth within the Strategic Sourcing function.
Global Senior Technology Procurement Manager role overview: -
- Being the Strategic Sourcing Lead for various IT Procurement categories including Software, Hardware, Services, Licensing, Application Development and Maintenance, Cloud, Data Centres, Servers, Storage etc
- Negotiating with market leading Technology vendors / suppliers such as SAP, HP, Dell, Oracle, IBM, as well as niche Software vendors for bespoke packages, using your supplier relationship management skills to leverage longer term commercial advantages for the business as well as cost savings
- Project leading category / sourcing strategies, owning the cradle-to-grave procurement pro-cess including RFP, RFQ etc
- Regular interaction with an executive level stakeholder community, winning support for far-reaching procurement initiatives
Global Senior Technology Procurement Manager required experience: -
- Strong procurement and strategic sourcing experience within established companies, having specialised in IT & Technology categories
- Track record of progression within your procurement career thus far, stepping from Buyer to Senior Buyer to Procurement Manager / Category Manager within a short space of time
- Resilient nature and ability to operate at a fast-pace
- Degree / MCIPS qualifications preferable though not essential
This prestigious multinational FTSE 100 firm is renowned for developing and promoting internal talent, so this newly created position promises rapid personal growth for the successful applicant. Along with working for a true industry leader, you will also be able to add significant value in a function destined for best-in-class.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to Devan at jobsDA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key Skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, stakeholder management, IT Procurement, negotiation, SRM, contract management, procurement consultancy, Indirect procurement, Cloud, Hardware procurement, IT Services, London, Surrey