Strategic Procurement Manager - Electronic Components
Strategic Procurement Manager - Electronic Components - Global FMCG - Bristol Area - £45,000 - £50,000 + Excellent Package
This Global FMCG, famed for their product innovation and market dominance, are looking for an up and coming direct procurement manager to join their rapidly expanding team.
With a number of new and exciting business-critical products in the pipeline, there hasn't been a better time to join this market-leading organization! The successful applicant can expect excellent buy in from the wider business and full control over their specific commodities from day one.
If you are an ambitious procurement professional who is looking for an opportunity to progress quickly within a household named brand, then this is the opportunity for you!
Strategic Procurement Manager - Electronic Components, role responsibilities: -
- Managing the full end to end strategic procurement for a variety of key electronic commodities including but not limited to Sensors, LEDs and Circuit Boards
- Acting as the procurement business partner for numerous other business functions (R&D, NPD, Engineering) whilst working on exciting new product development pieces
- Building and maintaining long-term relationships with C-Suite stakeholders, operating as an SME within the Electronic Components Procurement space
- Adhering to the wider values of the firm where procurement is not solely concerned with cost reduction, but more around adding value and finding the most efficient, sustainable and ethical solutions
Strategic Procurement Manager - Electronic Components, required background: -
- Experience as a Senior Buyer or Procurement Manager, specializing in Electronic Components, ideally having looked after one or more of the following: Sensors, LEDs and Circuit Boards
- A background in Engineering or Heavy Industry (Automotive, Defence or Manufacturing) is beneficial but not essential. This could either be through your work experience or within your degree
- Exposure to NPD or NPI procurement, having worked cross functionally with teams for the design and release of new products
- Strong Academic Record (2.1 degree or above, (M)CIPS) Beneficial but not essential
With plenty of opportunities to progress and operate across various commodities, this is the perfect next step for an ambitious procurement professional looking to move to a Category Lead or Head of Procurement role within the next 3-5 years!
To find out more and apply please send your CV to Devan at jobsDA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key Skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, direct procurement, electronic components, sensors, LEDs, Circuit Boards, commodities procurement, stakeholder management, negotiation, SRM, contract management, raw materials procurement, automotive procurement, procurement consultancy, FMCG, Automotive, Defence, Manufacturing, Bristol, Wiltshire, Reading, Oxfordshire, Midlands