Leading Global FMCG - Procurement Category Manager - Indirects
Leading Global FMCG - Procurement Category Manager - Indirects- £60,000+ London/Liverpool- Hybrid Working Model - Procurement Transformation
Would you like to work for an multinational FMCG company dealing with Indirect Procurement for some of the UKs most beloved brands and products?
This multinational firm encompasses household name brands and has been maintaining a large cross border presence while nurturing their family business roots. They're seeking a trustworthy procurement professional to improve their forward thinking strategies in category management across indirects.
This newly created role based in Liverpool or London offers a unique opportunity to a strong candidate with relevant experience in indirect procurement. A successful applicant will play a crucial role in evolving strategic practices and leading the sourcing cycle for this firm's global procurement practices.
- Degree educated with CIPS ideal
- Proven procurement experience in indirect categories such as: MRO, CAPEX, Marketing, Engineering, Professional services, Logistics & IT
- Excellent knowledge of category management and sourcing practices
- Exceptional communication, collaboration and negotiation skills
- Quantitative and analytical proficiency in SAP and Office applications
- Outstanding category management from strategy to execution to establish reliability with internal and external partners
£60,000 + Car + Bonus
For more information please send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Key words; Procurement, Indirect, Generalist, Category management, strategic sourcing, supplier relationship management, contract management, direct, Liverpool, Toxteth, Toebruck, Birkenhead, London, Chiswick, Hammersmith, Ealing, Food, Beverage, FMCG, MRO, CAPEX