Procurement Manager, Ingredients - Global FMCG - London
Procurement Manager, Ingredients - Global FMCG - London - Competitive 50-60K Base Salary + Benefits.
This $40+ Billion Dollar, Award Winning food manufacturing company founded over 100 years ago, is looking to add experienced, driven individuals to their successful team and deliver the best procurement practices to global brands.
This Procurement Manager role will be located around London with a competitive salary, strong benefits and a flexible working option. This role will include a valuable spend management across the UK & Russia, Cost Savings, Strategy Implementation, Financial Planning and much more!
Key Procurement Manager, Ingredients Responsibilities:
- You would be responsible for a spend of approximately €30-40M per year for 70+ raw materials across the Russian and European Market.
- A key responsibility will be to beat the market by 4% through cost saving initiatives.
- Implement buying and supplier strategies across Europe while developing and engaging teams.
- Use market analysis and own knowledge to discover and source innovative, sustainable new materials, such as Vegan, Gluten Free, Diary free, etc as part of the organizations sustainability agenda.
- Work with senior, leading Directors in large and medium sizes businesses within the EU - a critical part of the role due to it growth potential.
Essential Skills & Procurement Expertise Required:
- A strong level of experience within Direct Procurement with a proven understanding.
- Previous experience with a large spend and a successful cost savings history.
- Due to lots of external and internal communications a good communicational and relationship orientation skill is needed.
- Negotiation will be a key skill used a lot in this role hence why experience in this will be a strong preference.
- A degree or relevant qualification is referable.
If this snap shot of this Procurement Manager role sounds of interest to you, we would love to hear from you. You can either apply through this domain or with an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Key Words: Procurement, Ingredients, Food Ingredients, Manufacturing, Commercial Sourcing, Strategic Sourcing, Spend, Savings, Cost Savings, Risk Management, Supply Chain Security, Procurement Processes, Procurement Materials, Vision and Purpose, Relationships, Europe, Russia, Negotiation, Procurement.