Procurement HR Category Specialist - Award Winning Law Firm
Procurement HR Category Specialist - Global, Award Winning Law - Fast Progression - £50,000 - £55,000 + Benefits - London
Bramwith Consulting have partnered with a leading global law firm specializing in Insurance, Transport, Infrastructure, Energy, and Trade and Commodities. This organization operate in 6 continents and have a over 4000 key staff members all working in harmony to continue the expediential growth of the business.
Are you looking to join this business and become an integral part of the in-house Global HR Procurement team in the fast lane in London, the UK's capital city? This business offers great exposure to senior employees to deepen and broaden your skills and knowledge, while pushing for career progression internally.
Key Procurement HR Category Specialist responsibilities:
- Ensuring Stakeholder & Supplier HR Management during both the procurement and service delivery stage.
- You would take over the accountability for HR procurement activity, additionally 3rd party spend.
- Alongside building key relationships with all stakeholders within the company, you would assist and support any Mergers & Acquisitions.
- Responsible for monitoring and reporting savings
- Keeping sourcing and contract management up to professional ethics standards, as you are the first point of contact.
- Within the strategic sourcing you will be analyzing the industry and market and negotiating contracts.
Essential Procurement Skills & Expertise:
- You will need to show a proven understanding in indirect procurement and the ability to work across multiple categories, e.g., Facilities, HR, Professional Services.
- They are looking for a driven individual with a 'can-do' attitude, willing to go straight in at the deep end.
- Key skills in negotiation and key relationship management.
- Worked within a team before and shows understanding of collaborative working for the more effective outcomes.
- CIPS is desirable for this firm but not essential.
If you would like to hear more on this exciting opportunity please send a copy of your CV to Tabitha at firstname.lastname@example.org or please apply directly on this domain.
Key Words: procurement, procurement manager, indirect, direct, HR, facilities, professional services, strategy, spend, savings, innovation, negotiation, supply chain, logistics, fast-paced, IT, ICT, numeracy, CIPS, MCIPS.
Apply for Procurement HR Category Specialist - Award Winning Law Firm
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly