Procurement - Category Manager - Shop Fit-Out - Dublin
One of the largest global retail brands in the world is looking for a talented procurement professional with expert knowledge in the Shop Fit Out space to join the team. With revenue in the £billion's, procurement plays a pivotal role in the way that this business operates, and currently the team of five lacks procurement and category expertise in the Shop Fit Out space.
Consequently, they are looking for an expert to take the reins on the "greenfield" £250 million Shop Fit Out spend, covering millions of square feet with several huge projects lined up for 2021!
Operating globally, you will be interfacing with a wide variety of senior executive level stakeholders up to "C" suite, and an array of external consultants which will include, Architects, QS, structural engineers and M & E consultants on a daily basis.
Duties in this exciting construction based procurement opportunity will include; -
- Spearheading the Shop Fit Out category, commanding a total spend of £250 million.
- Implementing group category strategy and managing the full end-to-end procurement process from "cradle to grave".
- Interfacing with senior executive level stakeholders up to "C" suite and board level on a daily basis.
- Working on a project basis, with various Capex related tasks weekly.
Procurement background and skills required -
- Proven track record of success across Shop Fit-Out related spends.
- Must have experience of dealing with external consultants including, Architects, Structural Engineers, Quantity Surveyors and M&E Consultants.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and management skills.
- CIPS qualified (or other relevant procurement qualification)
This is a fantastic Interim opportunity to join one of the most well known regarded brands in the world!
For more information on this excitingly unique procurement opportunity, please send an updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org