Global Procurement Consultant (multiple roles)
Global Procurement Consultant (multiple roles) - Management Consultancy - London - £30,000 - £60,000 + Excellent Package + Personalised Career Plan + State of the Art Offices
As one of the most revered brands in the market, this global Management Consultancy seeks an ambitious consultant to join their best-in-class procurement team, taking advantage of the firm's excellent network and taking a big step in accelerating their career for the future.
With an array of big budget projects in the pipeline, the successful Procurement Consultant will instantly hit the ground running in a fast-paced environment, offering opportunity to demonstrate their capabilities across a range of different blue-chip clients whilst working for a Global firm that takes pride in fast-track progression.
Global Procurement Consultant Responsibilities:
- Producing category strategy for the indirects category working alongside board level stakeholders across a wide range of clients (private and public sector clients).
- Leading big budget tenders from cradle to grave gaining great autonomy and responsibility.
- Project manage procurement projects through to implementation and roll out.
- Analyse spend data to see which suppliers are most successful.
- Understand needs of stakeholders and customers whilst acting in line with the policies and procedures that make brands valuable.
- Managing long-term client relationships and developing the firm's, already impressive, range of clientele.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Strategic Sourcing experience across either Indirect or Direct categories.
- Strong knowledge of procurement / sourcing / supplier contracts, with significant experience of contract drafting and skilful negotiation.
- The ability to operate in a commercially savvy and highly intelligent environment, being credible and authoritative with senior stakeholders and legal experts.
- Confident communicator with the ability to influence senior stakeholders, both internally and externally.
- Degree level 2.1 or equivalent and/or procurement-related qualification.
For more information, please e-mail through an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Global Procurement Consultant (multiple roles)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly