FM Procurement Category Manager
FM Procurement Category Manager / Global Real Estate Firm / Fasttrack Growth London / £60,000 / Hybrid Model
Are you an ambitious Indirect Procurement Professional seeking a flexible London based opportunity?
A World Leading Real Estate Group with a substantial international team and a worldwide presence is seeking a driven and experienced category manager to join its procurement team focusing on facilities management.
Successful candidates will be responsible for procurement category strategy development, supplier relationship management and large scale projects in line with delivery of financial targets.
You will be responsible for a large indirect procurement spend and trusted to fulfill quality and financial targets.
Strong communicative skills and problem solving expertise will allow a prospective candidate to flourish and grow in this client based real estate powerhouse.
- Capability to develop and manage a procurement spend of between $50m to $250m
- Detailed knowledge of facilities management, procurement legislation, tendering processes, contract management and supplier relationship management
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple procurement projects in parallel
- Strategic thinker able to influence business strategy with key C- level stakeholders
- Advanced negotiation and presentational skills
- Excellent PC skills, proficient in Office tools
- University or equivalent degree
- MCIPS or country equivalent
London based hybrid model 2 days a week
For more information please send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Key words: Procurement, Indirect, Direct, Generalist, category manager, London , Operations, Tenders, Real Estate, Supply chain, Relationship management, CIPS, MCIPS, Facilities Management, Procurement spend, Hybrid