Subcontract Procurement Buyer - Oxford
Subcontracts Procurement Buyer - London - Competitive Salary
Do you fancy working for a leading UK construction firm who for generations have shaped the way we live, pioneered new technologies and transformed the built environment. This organization is looking for an ambitious individual to join their team as a subcontracts procurement buyer in Oxford. The role involves great exposure to senior employees and travel around the country to strengthen your skills and capabilities.
Key Buyer Responsibilities:
- Responsible for ensuring internal spend compliance is met as well as sourcing suppliers and obtaining quotations through supplier meetings and engagement.
- You will be responsible for integrating into a high performing team, supporting any initiatives and processes as well as proactively contributing to the delivery of the teams strategy.
- Accountability for the creation of intelligence reports and supply chain strategies.
- A strong relationship will need to be maintained with all stakeholders as well as suppliers whom you will need to negotiate discounts and savings with.
- You will also be the main point of contact for the South East Delivery unit in which you need to provide support, advice, and resolve queries.
Key Subcontracts Procurement Buyer Skills & Qualifications
- Proven knowledge and experience in Subcontracts and Raw Materials.
- Look can-do attitude, willing to get stuck in and to be able to show track record in exceeding targets.
- Good levels of communication with all stakeholders and suppliers.
- Knowledge of procurement ERP and e-tendering systems, such as Oracle, Jaggaer or similar.
- Can demonstrate negotiation skills.
If this Subcontracts Procurement Buyer sounds like the role you are looking for then please either apply through the link below or send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Key Words: procurement, direct, supplier, stakeholder, London, direct procurement, policies, buyer, specialist, raw materials, south-east, generalist, operations, hybrid.