Indirect Category Manager
Indirect Category Manager / Household Name Brand- London- £60,000
Indirect Category Manager / UK and Europe / FMCG / Indirect Procurement / Global Portfolio of Brands
Are you looking for a challenging indirect procurement opportunity to work with some of the world's favorite and widely consumed brands?
This Multinational FMCG firm with reach in 120 countries is seeking an Experienced Indirect Category Manager to oversee its UK and European markets from either its London or Liverpool office. You will have the opportunity to develop regional category strategy alongside the head of Indirect Procurement while taking a leading role over regional sub categories.
This prospect comes with vast opportunities for growth and a chance to take on global responsibility in ongoing strategic projects in the FMCG space.
Key areas of Knowledge and Experience:
- Procurement of MRO, CAPEX, Marketing, Engineering, Professional Services, Logistics, IT
- Sourcing and category management
- Outstanding analytical and quantitative expertise in Office and SAP applications
- Strong collaboration, negotiation and communication skills
- Past experience in category management a must
- Transformation projects
- Degree educated with CIPS a plus
£60,000 + Car Allowance + Incentives
For more information please send a CV to email@example.com
Key words; Procurement, Indirect, Generalist, Category management, strategic sourcing, supplier relationship management, contract management, direct, Liverpool, Toebruck, Birkenhead, London, Southwest London Food, Beverage, FMCG, MRO, CAPEX, multinational