EMEA Procurement Sourcing Lead - Professional Services INTERIM
INTERIM EMEA SOURCING LEAD HR&PS - FTSE 100 FINANCIAL SERVICES FIRM - LONDON - £600 P/D + EXPENSES
This Global Fortune 500 Financial Services major is urgently seeking an experienced interim procurement professional to join on a 6 month contract as Sourcing Lead HR & Professional Services.
As Sourcing Lead HR & PS you will:-
- Manage a challenging executive stakeholder community (up to CIO, CEO and CPO level), working collaboratively to ensure procurement plays a valuable part in the firm's growth
- Own the end to end sourcing process (including RFP, RFQ, contract negotiation, stakeholder management, supplier relationship management etc)
- Successfully spearhead £ Multi-Million procurement & sourcing projects across HR & Professional Services categories including Recruitment, Contingent Labour, Legal & Financial Services
- Mentor other procurement and sourcing professionals in best-practice procurement & stakeholder management
- Significant indirect procurement , strategic sourcing & category management expertise (HR, PS, Finance, Marketing, FM, Technology etc), ideally from within leading Blue Chip firm
- Degree, MCIPS, preferred not essential
This is a fantastic opportunity for an indirect procurement contractor looking for a challenging FTSE 100 assignment, and working alongside true industry experts.
To apply please send your CV to Sophie at firstname.lastname@example.org
Key Skills: Procurement, Strategic Sourcing, Category Management, Professional Services, Corporate Services, HR, Recruitment, Purchasing, Buying, Global, EMEA, APAC, People Management, Stakeholder management, Supplier relationship management, SRM, Contract management, negotiation, FTSE 100,