Group Procurement Category Manager
We are always looking for exceptional talent to join our inspiring multinational family and right now we are seeking to recruit a Group Procurement Category Manager to join our busy and friendly team. This position can be based at our headquarters in Dover or any one of our overseas offices.
Analysis of the group spend has shown that there are key material groups purchased by each site in isolation. Therefore, we are looking for a Group level role to take a strategic approach and support the site-based teams in the top 3-4 categories. This includes analysing the market and providing solutions to get improved cost and service from the supply chain.
The key responsibilities
- Strategic lead for the major procurement categories across the Group
- Develop a supply chain strategy to bring together the purchasing power of all our sites.
- Provide insight and solutions to the business through market analysis, vendor identification and selection, vendor development, and vendor performance measurement.
- Ensure best-in-class delivery in the specific category to support projects and to realize year-on-year productivity improvements, cost savings, and process improvements
- Work collaboratively with the stakeholders in the business to understand the key decision criteria for each category and incorporate them in the strategy.
If you have a bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Business Management, or equivalent demonstrable experience, with a minimum of 5-7 years of professional supply chain experience then we would love to hear from you!
At Megger, our aim is to ensure everyone can live confidently and work safely, with the energies which power our world. We do this by designing and manufacturing safe, reliable, easy-to use portable electrical test equipment.
Our customers are at the heart of everything we do. This drives our innovation because we not only make it our business to understand what our Customers really need but what it takes to be the partner who helps them perform at their best!
As a global operator, Megger is strategically located in over 100 countries, employing in excess of 1,500 employees. We are backed by world-leading support and expertise in the delivery of our 360-degree Customer Service including - software, product and tools design; onsite training; repairs; testing; and consultancy.
We are the one-stop shop, for electrical testing equipment and you can be part of it!
Best of luck!