Source to Pay (S2P) Deployment Manager EMEA
Source to Pay (S2P) Deployment Manager for EMEA
Global Financial Service Leader
Location - UK or EU; Remote base
Contract Period - 6 Months with opportunity for extension
Contractor rate - £600-£625 per day Outside of IR35 (Or equivalent € rate)
Contact - Rikard, JobsRL@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Are you a P2P Implementation expert looking for your next challenge within a global market leader? This global leader in the financial services sector is looking for an SAP SRM expert to join their global P2P Program and support the deployment of this system throughout the EMEA region in line with global deployment plans.
You will play a central role in coordinating multiple business units including Procurement, Accounts Payable, Operational Business Functions, and various other service lines to ensure a successful deployment of the SAP SRM tool to the EMEA countries.
You will be working closely with an expert team of P2P professionals working on a multi-year global P2P Deployment program with plenty of opportunities for future projects and room for growth and development.
Key responsibilities of the S2P Deployment Manager:-
- Subject Matter Expertise of S2P Systems and preferably a track record of implementing SAP SRM tools.
- Act as a key escalation point to internal stakeholders impacted by the deployment of the new tools to ensure a smooth transition
- Delivery of end-user training to ensure business users are ready and prepared for the transition
- Work collaboratively with the broader S2P Implementation team to prepare for system deployment
- Take part in project management workshops to deep dive into project needs and identify areas requiring support
Skills and capabilities required for the S2P Deployment Manager:-
- Proven track record of delivering S2P/P2P Implementation programs within complex global corporate procurement environments; preferably in SAP SRM or Ariba
- Excellent ability to deliver business change and transformation and effectively guide stakeholders through transitions
- Exceptional project management ability to maintain structure in a virtual global environment
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management ability to guide a culturally diverse stakeholder base
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business that is hungry for change and investing big on the digitalization of its procurement department to bring faster, more effective solutions to its users. You will play a key role in delivering the global transformation and evolution of the business. If you have the relevant P2P Implementation experience and are immediately available for your next challenge, apply now with your latest CV via the link above or directly to Rikard at JobsRL@bramwithconsulting.co.uk