Greenfield Country Procurement Manager Italy - Fluent Italian
Greenfield Country Procurement Manager Italy - Fluent Italian Speaker
Hyper-Growth Online Tech Company
Location - Paris, FR
Salary - €60k-€70k base + 10% Bonus & Benefits
Contact - Rikard, JobsRL@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
This Online Tech company is rapidly expanding its operations in Europe and as part of this growth the business is looking to establish a dedicated procurement manager for each of its key European markets. This will be the first procurement position to manage the Italian market and will require a versatile and dynamic procurement professional who will be up to the challenge of building a procurement function from the ground up, whilst based in one of the firms key hubs in Paris or Barcelona.
This role will require a fluent Italian speaker with exceptional stakeholder management to build cross-functional relationships with finance, marketing, sales, IT and other teams in order to build a strong reputation for procurement. Being a totally greenfield position, this position will also require an excellent negotiator who is able to deliver value on supplier negotiations with minimal leverage.
You should have a broad experience across indirect procurement to deliver sourcing projects for IT, Marketing, Finance, HR, Professional Services and more. This will be an excellent career growth opportunity for a motivated Procurement Manager who is looking to build and recruit a team in the near future.
As the Greenfield Country Procurement Manager for Italy you will be joining a network of procurement professional based across Europe but will be the first and single point of contact for Procurement activities in Italy.
This position is set to be a highly challenging and equally rewarding opportunity to create a procurement team in your own image and leave your personal mark in a rapidly growing global tech company.
Key skills required to be considered for the Greenfield Italy Procurement Manager:-
- Career background working in indirect procurement with broad category expertise in HR, FM, Marketing, IT and other corporate services
- Highly entrepreneurial mindset with the confidence to work independently in a completely new environment and build procurement processes, policies, strategies and relationships from scratch
- Excellent negotiation skills with the ability to deliver exceptional value to the business with a limited supply base and little leverage
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management ability to foster strong internal relationships
- Must be a fluent Italian speaker to engage with local market stakeholders and suppliers
- Must be available for regular travel to Italy, from 25% to 50% during peak busy periods
If you are looking for a challenging role to build your very own procurement department from zero then apply now with your most recent CV via the link above or by sharing your CV directly to Rikard at email@example.com