Indirect Procurement Manager / Best-in-Class
Indirect Procurement Manager / Best-in-Class FMCG Organisation / Rapid Career Progression / Flexible Working / Leeds / £40,000 - £55,000 + Benefits inc. Bonus
Are you looking for a globally renowned organization where you can work amongst some of the highest caliber of procurement professionals and have the opportunity to rapidly progress? If so, this is the perfect procurement position for you.
With impressive year-on-year growth, this best in class FMCG organization is seeking a passionate procurement professional to join its team. You will have the opportunity to work across a wide breath of indirect procurement categories, from Professional Services and Facilities Management Procurement to HR and IT procurement.
This organistion provides an excellent company environment that promotes inclusivity and collaboration, as well as developing each individual through tailored plans for future progression.
Indirect Procurement Manager, responsibilities…
- Lead development of procurement strategy for a range of indirect procurement categories, such as Facilities Management procurement and Professional Services procurement
- A diverse range of day-to-day activities; from leading complex negotiations to running data-led sourcing processes and seeking to identify business development opportunities
- Manage a portfolio of strategic improvement projects in order to deliver superior outcomes regarding value maximization and alignment with overall business objectives
- Continuously strive for your self-advancement, facilitated by tailor made progression plans providing a clear roadmap and necessary objectives for rapid development
Indirect Procurement Manager, requirements…
- Degree / CIPS advantageous but not essential
- Demonstrable past procurement success, ideally within the indirect procurement space
- Strong skills surrounding stakeholder management, negotiation and contract management
- Ability to work autonomously and collaboratively
To find out more please send your CV to Amy at jobsAA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key words: procurement, procurement manager, procurement category manager, procurement lead, procurement specialist, direct procurement, indirect procurement, generalist procurement, Utilities, FM, Facilities Management, Consultancy, Procurement Consultant, purchasing, strategic sourcing, SRM, stakeholder management, business development, senior manager, Yorkshire, Bradford, Leeds, York, Career Progression