Procurement - Ambitious Sourcing Specialist
PROCUREMENT - AMBITIOUS STRATEGIC SOURICNG SPECIALIST - PRESTIGIOUS FTSE 100 - LONDON - up to £45,000 + CIPS SPONSORSHIP+ BONUS + PACKAGE
This prestigious £Multi-Billion FTSE 100 Professional Services Firm is enjoying rapid global expansion and is pouring investment into an already award-winning best-in-class Sourcing Hub. As a result, the Firm has created a new position for an ambitious Strategic Sourcing expert to join their journey.
As a Strategic Sourcing Specialist within this fast-growing function, you will receive one-to-one training and development from senior sponsors to enable your progression within 12 months, and have a phenomenal opportunity to create a legacy for yourself within a largely untapped spend categories.
This unique opportunity will look at candidates coming from either a Directs or Indirect Strategic Sourcing background
As a Strategic Sourcing & Contracts Advisor within this fast-growing function, you will receive one-to-one training and development from senior sponsors to enable your progression within 12 months, and have a phenomenal opportunity to create a legacy for yourself within a largely untapped spend categories.
Key role involvements: -
- Being a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in contract drafting, negotiating with major global suppliers and liaising, persuading and collaborating with senior stakeholders and legal specialists
- Driving compliance and best practice throughout the Strategic Sourcing process
- Creating RFIs & RFPs to support major £Multi-Million procurement projects, skilfully handling complex tenders from beginning to end
- Reporting directly into the Procurement & Supplier Management Director, learning from them and their team of Procurement experts and enjoying a personally tailored development programme to ensure your promotion to Management within 12-18 months
Required experience, skills & qualifications: -
- Strategic Sourcing experience across either Indirect or Direct categories
- Degree from a leading institution
- Strong knowledge of procurement / sourcing / supplier contracts, with significant experience of contract drafting and skilful negotiation
- The ability to operate in a commercially savvy and highly intelligent environment, being credible and authoritative with senior stakeholders and legal experts
If you are an ambitious and highly intelligent procurement, sourcing and contracts management specialist looking for a prestigious FTSE 100 company in which to invest and progress to Management, this could be an excellent career move for you.
To apply please send your CV directly to jobsGS@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or apply through this forum.