Procurement Sourcing Manager - Engineering
Junior Procurement Engineering Lead - FTSE 100 Firm - SW London - £28-30K + Package
This Global FTES 100 company is looking for a Junior Procurement Specialist with a track record in direct procurement categories to join their expanding Procurement function. With plans to expand in revenue over a 5 year period they are assessing new markets to dominate with their new products in the pipeline. So if you are an A-grade Junior Procurement specialist then this is a brilliant opportunity to bring to the table innovative ideas.
As a Junior Procurement Engineering Lead you will be involved in the end-to-end procurement process, going out to market with leading engineers and analysts to understand the market and help in sourcing key elements of the product and supply chain strategy.
As a Procurement Engineering Lead your responsibilities are:
- Joining the Global Operations & Procurement Function managing engagements between different teams across the new products sector and identifying new technologies within commodity areas
- Take the lead on sourcing initiatives, making sure you are engaging with suppliers dealing with quality parts, that meet regulations of the company and their functional and cost efficient requirements
- Work with procurement managers in your team on creating and developing new strategy to integrate across array of different Procurement categories within the business
As a Procurement Engineering Lead you will have:
- Experience within Commodity Procurement, sourcing for products parts and aiding in the creation of strategy
- Have good commercial acumen and experience with dealing with all levels of procurement professionals
- The drive, desire, and experience to work in a fast paced environment
- Engineering experience - preferable
- Degree - Preferable
If this sounds like an opportunity you would like to hear more about please you're your CV to Sophie at firstname.lastname@example.org
Key Words: Procurement, Technology, Manufacturing, Engineering, Procurement, Graduate, Buyer, Senior Buyer, Global FMCG, FMCG, Consultant, Lead, Procurement, Manufacturing, Engineering, Commodities, CAPEX, Directs, Automotive, Aerospace,