Procurement Category Manager - Marketing
Procurement Category Manager - Marketing - Global Technology Firm London (Hybrid Working) - £60k - £70k + Package
To apply please Contact dam at JobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Highly regarded Technology organisation seeks an experience marketing procurement candidate to join a newly created role in their expanding procurement function. Renowned for its agile working environment and forward-thinking company culture this an excellent opportunity to have strong ownership over your projects and effectively impact key business decisions within a growing global organisation.
As Marketing Procurement Category Manager, you will: -
- Own the cradle-to-grave procurement lifecycle for the full range of ATL & BTL Marketing & Events categories (including but not limited to Creative, Agencies, PR, Promotions, Events, Digital, Print)
- Engage with an executive stakeholder community, contributing significantly to the procurement team's involvement in the firm's 2020 expansion plans
- Report into the Country Head of Procurement, whilst enjoying autonomous ownership over £multi-Million spends and achieving strong savings through best practice procurement skills
- Occasionally get involved in projects across other procurement categories such as Professional Services & HR
Required experience & qualifications: -
- Strong marketing procurement & sourcing experience within an established FTSE 250 / blue-chip organisation
- Full understanding of the end-to-end procurement / purchasing lifecycle including contract drafting & negotiation, supplier & stakeholder management, ITT, RFP, RFQ etc.
- Excellent communication skills and experience successfully managing a category spend area
- Degree & MCIPS (or studying towards) preferred
To apply please send an up to copy of your cv through jobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key skills: Procurement, Purchasing, Strategic Sourcing, Category Management, Stakeholder management, Supplier relationship management (SRM), Negotiation, Contract drafting and management, Marketing Procurement, Buying, Creative Agencies, Above the Line (ATL), Below the Line (BTL), PR, Events, Media, Indirect procurement, Global FTSE 100, RFP, RFQ