- 37 hours per week, although part time hours will be considered
- All year round, although term time only working will be considered
- £45,434 - £52,723 per annum (pro rata for term time only / part time working)
Do you want to make a positive difference to the lives of as many young people as possible?
Trinity Multi Academy Trust has a simple vision; to make a difference to the communities they serve, and we achieve that by inspiring every student to fulfil their potential by keeping their values at the core of what they do - Empathy, Honesty, Respect and Responsibility.
We are a forward thinking, vibrant and rapidly growing trust and our people are key to our continued growth and success.
The trust currently comprises 10 academies, including secondary, primary and further education and are set to increase the number of academies further. We are also home to White Rose Maths, West Yorkshire Maths Hub and Trinity Institute of Education.
To support our growth and strategic development plan, we are seeking to appoint a motivated and enthusiastic Procurement Manager to join our central team. Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer you will drive the Trust’s procurement strategy, leading the full procurement process and delivering the best possible commercial outcomes for the trust as a whole.
What we need:
- CIPS qualified (or working towards) with a solid understanding of relevant legislation and regulations relating to procurement and contract management
- Experience of leading contract management / procurement within a medium - large complex organisation
- Ability to communicate and negotiate effectively to a range of audiences through highly developed inter-personal, written, oral and presentation skills
- Highly organised with the ability to manage your own workload and changing priorities.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to work with a progressive and forward thinking, Multi Academy Trust, where you are making the difference to the lives of hundreds of young people
- Opportunities for development and career progression
- Range of benefits including 30 days annual leave (plus bank holidays) which increases to 35 days with service; local government pension scheme (West Yorkshire Pension Fund) which includes Death in Service entitlement; reduced cost health cover; counselling service and Cycle to Work scheme.
We welcome applications from experienced and highly skilled professionals from both the education and commercial sector.
Candidates must be fully committed to optimising the opportunities that are available to children and young people in our academies, secure in the knowledge that you will be key in the long term development of an ambitious and forward-thinking trust.
Closing date for applications: 9am Friday 4 February 2022
Interviews: Friday 11 February 2022
For more information on the trust and this role, and to download an application pack, please visit our website; www.trinitymat.org/all-vacancies.
Trinity Multi-Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are made subject to an enhanced DBS check. We are an equal opportunities employer and want our staff profile to reflect the community we serve.