Indirect Procurement Manager / Globally Renowned
Indirect Procurement Manager / Globally Renowned Brand Presence / Industry-Leading FMCG / Yorkshire / £45,000 - £55,000 + Benefits inc. Bonus
Are you looking to further your procurement experience within a globally renowned brand that will open many doors for you in the future? If so, this is the perfect role for you.
This best-in-class FMCG organization is offering an exciting new procurement opportunity as an Indirect Procurement Manager. You will cover a range of indirect procurement categories from Professional Services and HR procurement to IT and Marketing procurement.
Not only will you gain exposure to industry-leading stakeholders, from internal senior colleagues to high-profile clients, you will work within a rare company environment that values its employees and provides excellent opportunities to individually develop.
Indirect Procurement Category Manager opportunity, responsibilities include…
- Supporting the Senior Procurement Category Manager in development of procurement strategies that successfully complete procurement objectives within a timely manner
- Lead a variety of procurement activities from market analysis and benchmarking to competitive tenders and supplier management
- Reporting and collating all relevant analysis and research to facilitate procurement strategy formulation as well as managing the procurement contract database
- Build and develop effective relationships across the business particularly in terms of utilising the excellent procurement professional in your surroundings to gain their expertise
To apply for this Indirect Procurement Category Manager opportunity, you will need…
- Degree / CIPS would be advantageous but not essential
- Ability to demonstrate past procurement success across a range of indirect procurement categories, for instance Professional Services procurement or FM procurement
- Strong skills surrounding communication, negotiation and ability to work autonomously
For more information regarding this exciting new procurement opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to Amy at jobsAA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key Words : Procurement, Procurement Buyer, Indirect Procurement, Category Manager, IT Procurement, Marketing Procurement, Financial Services procurement, FM procurement, Finance, Services, Purchasing, Strategic Procurement Sourcing, Global, Flexible Working, Bonus, Strategy, Negotiation, Supplier Management, SRM