Global Sourcing Specialist, Generic Pharmaceutical Products
Global Sourcing Specialist, Generic Pharmaceutical Products - Fortune500 Pharmaceutical Major - Competitive London based salary & Benefits
Following the creation of an innovative new business unit, market-leading pharmaceutical major seeks an ambitious sourcing specialist to support the organisation as they continue their growth. Gaining exposure to a wide range of commodities, the successful individual will utilise strong analytical skills & market-knowledge to support project teams in extracting value on products sourced from their global supplier base. Operating in a cross-functional environment, strong communication & engagement skills will be essential as you work alongside the senior leadership team.
Global Sourcing specialist role profile:-
- Support sourcing strategy development and deal execution across multiple pharmaceutical commodities
- Build strategically important supplier relationships with major players in the industry
- Analyse supplier/product performance to advise the leadership team on appropriate go-to-market strategy
- A strong background within product based procurement sourcing, ideally within a pharmaceutical, retail or consumer goods enviornment
- Ability to analyse data to provide innovative ideas for the development of sourcing strategies within procurement
- Degree, MBA & MCIPS preferred though not at all essential
- Ambition to strive and develop a growing organisation
This is an ideal opportunity to expand your skillset in line with a market-leading organisation as they encounter unprecedented growth.
To find out more please apply directly through this page or send a copy of your CV directly to email@example.com