Supply Chain Manager - Sub-contracts
Title: Procurement Supply Chain Manager - Subcontracts
Company: Global FTSE 100 Defense Major
Salary: £45-60k + Package
Join one of the largest global technology defense firms in their award winning procurement function. With groundbreaking projects in the pipeline they are seeking to expand their function across the board and therefore a looking for candidates who have experience across £multimillion aerospace/automotive projects as a Supply Chain Manager - with specific experience in subcontracts.
The successful candidate will have knowledge of subcontracts understanding the contractual frameworks with experience in JCT/NEC3/FIDIC and the likes. You will have a good understanding of the market and have experience working on large projects across the defense industry. This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the most exciting technology defense companies and work on innovative procurement projects across the globe.
As a Subcontracts Supply Chain Manager you will be:
- Responsible for designing and delivering on procurement strategies utilizing market knowledge and data to identify key risks and forecasting requirements
- Work closely with commercial teams across the business working on subcontracts across the business for all procurement teams
- Work on £multimillion defense projects on contracts and market analysis to drive key strategies and hit business targets
As a Subcontracts Supply Chain Manager you will have:
- Strong previous supply chain experience of complex procurement projects, ideally within a defense background
- Desirably they are looking for individuals with CIPS and degree however, this is not a necessity
- Keen eye for detail and an ability to work in a dynamic environment
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity, Please send your CV to Sophie at email@example.com
Key Words: Procurement, Supply Chain, Management, Senior Supply Chain Manager, Indirect, Direct, Defense, Global, FTSe100, Farnborough, Work from home, Major Equipment, JCT, Subcontracts, Construction, Aerospace