Fleet Category Manager - London
Role: Fleet Category Manager
Location: London - Remote Options Available
Firm: Global Technology Giant
Salary: £60,000 - Benefits + Car allowance
This exciting, huge global technology brand are looking to add a Fleet Category Manager to their team in London. This company employs nearly 1 million people around the world so you need to be an ambitious, creative, passionate Fleet Category Manager.
This role has responsibility of a £50 million spend per year and accountability of full end-to-end procurement. You will develop and maintain high quality category strategy plans and meet regularly with stakeholders to discuss & agree on initiatives or priorities. You will also get the chance to create and manage large sourcing events and negotiation activities with the companies top suppliers.
To outline the job perfectly, you will be responsible and a huge factor in driving economic value of the business, through the implementation of regional and local procurement strategies that will allow the company to deliver more measurable improvements in cost, quality and service.
The Fleet Category Manager role is based in London, the companies head office, however, they are allowing hybrid working approach to allow for the perfect candidate.
Key Experience & Qualifications:
- Sourcing, procurement and contract management skills. Strong track record in procurement, as well as experience across multiple categories.
- Good knowledge in commercial and operational requirements.
- Ability to speak and present in front of peers & stakeholders in monthly meetings/presentations.
- Experience in development and delivery of business strategy.
- CIPS /or MCIPS
- BIFM experience
- Personal resilience, self-motivation, decision making skills, legal procurement.
Key words: procurement, indirect, indirect procurement, travel, fleet, fleet category manager, procurement category manager, spend, end-to-end, technology, fleet technology, united kingdom, London, work from home, CIPS, MCIPS, procurement strategies, cost, cost improvements, contract management, negotiation, WFH, P&L, relationship management.