Direct Procurement Engineer Manager / Global NPI
Direct Procurement Engineer Manager / Global NPI / Best-in-Class Electronics Organisation / Rapid Career Progression / Bristol / £50,000 - £65,000 + Benefits inc. Bonus
This globally renowned electronics organization has extensive plans for future growth and is therefore seeking a Direct Procurement Engineer Manager to join its team. This organization is utilizing its abundance of resources to drive impressive innovation and produce never seen before products to enter new markets and locations.
You will be amongst the highest caliber of procurement professionals worldwide; working collaboratively to drive the end to end procurement process to support New Product Introduction. This organization prides itself on developing each individual employee through provision of extensive opportunities for future progression.
Direct Procurement Engineer Manager, responsibilities…
- Develop excellent procurement sourcing strategies for all new technologies and NPI to effectively integrate supplier strategies; facilitated through collaboration with RDD teams
- Lead procurement engineer activities for a variety of high quality parts or sub-assemblies to ensure requirements are met in terms of performance, functional and commercial needs
- Facilitate collaboration between internal teams in relation to all new technologies across a range of product categories; ensure alignment with the procurement, Engineering, Research and NPI departments
- Autonomously undertake all necessary due diligence required for early supplier engagement and subsequent supplier qualification for all new products
Direct Procurement Engineer Manager, requirements…
- Degree / MCIPS advantageous but not essential
- Ability to demonstrate past procurement success, ideally within direct procurement and in the electronics space
- Past New Product Introduction exposure would be beneficial
- Strong skills surrounding strategic sourcing, communication and Supplier Relationship Management
For more information regarding this exciting new procurement opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to Amy at jobsAA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key Words: procurement, procurement manager, indirect, direct, FMCG, retail, technology, SRM, supplier relationship management, strategy, consulting, global, stakeholder management, project management, team leader, innovation, NPI, NPD, new product introduction, new product development, global, purchasing, supply chain, direct procurement, engineering, Bristol