Indirect Procurement Manager / SRM / Career Progression
Indirect Procurement Manager / Supplier Relationship Management / Industry-Leading FMCG Organization / Fast Track Progression / Swindon / £50,000 - £65,000 + Benefits inc. Bonus
Are you looking for a globally renowned organization that provides extensive opportunities for fast track progression? If so, this is the perfect procurement position for you.
This industry-leading FMCG organization has experiences impressive year-on-year growth, with multi-billion pound revenue, and is seeking a passionate Indirect Procurement Manager to join its best-in-class team.
You will have the ability to widen your breath of procurement abilities through exposure to a range of different indirect procurement categories. You will predominantly be responsible for driving value through effectively managing a range of high-profile suppliers and internal best-in-class stakeholders.
Indirect Procurement Manager, responsibilities…
- Lead procurement alignment on optimum procurement strategy for a variety of assigned procurement projects through investigation and implementation of the best operating model for product development
- Autonomously develop engagement plans to maximise value creation from various partnerships whilst ensuring procurement project requirements are met
- Facilitate cross-department collaboration, from procurement and finance to commercial and operations, in order to drive robust and transparent decision making
Indirect Procurement Manager, requirements…
- Degree / MCIPS advantageous
- Ability to demonstrate past procurement success within either indirect or direct procurement categories
- Strong skills surrounding stakeholder relationship management and communication
- Ability to work within a fast paced and dynamic environment
For more information regarding this exciting new procurement opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to Amy at jobsAA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key Words: procurement, procurement manager, indirect, direct, FMCG, technology, SRM, supplier relationship management, strategy, consulting, global, stakeholder management, project management, team leader, innovation, new product introduction, new product development, global, purchasing, supply chain