Greenfield Procurement Manager (New Products)
Greenfield Procurement Manager (New Products) - FTSE 100 FMCG - Bristol - £65,000 - £70,000 + Excellent Package
This global FMCG powerhouse that is responsible for numerous household brands is looking to expand its product range in line with their rapid recent growth! The organization have gone from strength to strength during the pandemic due to the fact that their products have been in even higher demand than usual.
This means that the successful applicant will be given the rare opportunity to be looking after completely Greenfield categories within a very stable, best-in-class procurement function! And with procurement having a seat at the table in this organization, you will be at the forefront of the development of these new products and be responsible for designing the procurement strategy and building relationships with both internal and external stakeholders and suppliers!
Greenfield Procurement Manager - Role Responsibilities: -
- Build and implement the procurement strategy for these greenfield direct commodities within the new product range
- Work closely with the wider New Product Development (NPD) team, acting as the main point of contact for procurement and playing an integral part in how this new product is sourced and taken to market
- Manage a category that will inevitably grow as the product develops over time, meaning that not only spends will increase from tens of £millions to hundreds of £millions but you will also be responsible for building a small team to report into you
- Develop long-term relationships with C-Suite stakeholders internally and evaluate key suppliers externally, all designed for the long-term growth of these new products
Greenfield Procurement Manager - Required Background: -
- Experience in end-to-end strategic procurement across direct categories is a benefit, however, indirect procurement generalists will also be considered
- Exposure to a Greenfield environment is beneficial but not essential, ideally you will have been responsible for designing category strategy in previous role(s)
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment, ideally having come from a Blue-Chip background, however other backgrounds will also be considered
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and a relationship-focused mentality
- Degree + CIPS is beneficial but not essential
If you are a Procurement Manager that is looking to take the next step in their career and help build a procurement strategy from scratch in a truly Blue-Chip organization then this is definitely the role for you!
To find out more or apply, please send a copy of your CV to Devan at jobsDA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key Skills: procurement, direct procurement, greenfield, greenfield procurement, NPD, New Product Development, raw materials, FMCG, Bristol, Gloucestershire, strategic sourcing, contract management, negotiation, buying manager, raw materials procurement, finished product procurement