*Interim* Global IT Procurement Manager - Global FTSE 100
*Interim* Global IT Procurement Manager - Global FTSE 100 - Home Based Contract - £650 per day - Initial 6 Month Contract
As a consequence of a growth merger, a world leading Healthcare firm has an urgent interim vacancy within their Global Sourcing Hub for an IT procurement professional. Their new team member will enjoy a relatively greenfield sourcing environment and be able to add significant value to this high-spending function, whilst working on complex IT Divestment Contracts.
The prestigious FTSE 100 company requires a candidate with extensive global IT Category sourcing experience (Infrastructure, Networks, Telecoms, Data Centres etc.) and an informed understanding of the IT supply market.
Any experience of working on IT Divestment Contracts is a bonus but not a must have.
*Interim* Global IT Procurement Manager role profile:-
- Initiate new relationships with executive and Board level stakeholders including the CTO and CFO, improving Procurement's image amongst the IT community and positioning Procurement in the driving seat for key projects
- Become a pivotal player in a fast-paced, close-knit and highly intelligent Procurement team, demonstrating what best-in-class procurement looks and feels like
- Build strategic vendor partnerships with Technology vendors, negotiating favourable terms whilst also considering 'bigger picture' benefits beyond cost savings
- Working on large value, complex IT Divestment Contracts
- Broad experience of dealing with the market's biggest Technology vendors across Infrastructure, Networks, Telecoms, Data Centres (e.g., IBM)
- Progressed throughout your career within leading blue chip institutions
- Prior experience of working on IT Divestment Contracts is a bonus but not a must have.
- A degree (or country equivalent)
- MCIPS (preferred not essential)
This initial contract is very likely to be extended beyond the initial 6 months for high performers.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to jobsGS@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.