Principal Procurement Consultant
Principal Procurement Consultant - Global FMCG - London - £100,000 - £120,000 + Bonus + Competitive Package
Contact: Devan at jobsDA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
This globally revered consultancy that has undergone unparalleled growth over the last 5 years due to having a Board that recognises the value Procurement can add is seeking a Senior Technology Procurement Consultant to work closely with some of their largest clients! Now is a very exciting time to be joining!
You will work in their State-of-the-Art offices and look after a team of IT procurement specialists who are all experts in their field. This role will give the successful applicant the scope to put their own stamp on this growing procurement consultancy arm and help it on its journey to be Best-in-Class.
As Senior Technology Procurement Consultant, you will:
- Design and implement the IT procurement strategy for various global clients as part of this rapidly growing arm of the business, with a specific focus on Infrastructure and Cloud transformation and implementations
- Lead small teams of IT Procurement professionals to deliver first-class transformations across IT procurement subcategories including but not limited to Infrastructure, Cloud, SaaS and IT Services
- Play a large part in the company's wider strategy, using a consultative approach to help manage expectations of both internal and external C-suite stakeholders
- Become a key driver in the growth of this IT Procurement Consultancy arm as the organisation aims to grow their offering in this space
Senior Technology Procurement Consultant, Required Background:
- Prior experience managing successful, small- medium sized teams within IT procurement categories (ideally Infrastructure and Cloud), however, strong IT Procurement experience without team management will also be considered
- Exposure to fast-paced, Blue-Chip environment ideally having covered an EMEA or Global remit
- Management Consultancy experience is beneficial but not essential
- Evidence of rapid progression and strong senior stakeholder management skills in previous role(s)
- Degree + MCIPS (Preferred but not essential)
If you are a Senior IT Procurement Professional looking for a transformative role, then this is a fantastic opportunity to put your stamp on one of the largest procurement consultancies in the world!
To apply please send an updated version of your CV via the link above or directly to Devan at jobsDA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key Skill: procurement, IT procurement, infrastructure procurement, cloud procurement, software procurement, hardware procurement, technology procurement, strategic sourcing, stakeholder management, negotiation, SRM, contract management, technology, FMCG, Retail, Bristol, Reading, Swindon