Senior IT Procurement Consultant / Cloud & Infrastructure
Senior Indirect IT Procurement Consultant / Cloud & Infrastructure Expert / Best-in-Class Consultancy / London / Flexible Working / £90,000 - £125,000 + Benefits inc. Bonus
One of the worlds largest and most respected procurement consultancies has a multitude of long term high-profile projects on the horizon within the IT procurement space that requires expertise within Cloud and Infrastructure procurement.
You will be the lead and subject matter expert on a range of projects within a variety of industries, from Financial Services to FMCG, thus enabling you to apply your niche area of IT procurement expertise within various blue-chip organizations.
You will autonomously devise transformation strategy and lead a small team of up and coming procurement professionals to effectively deliver client requirements within a timely manner.
Senior IT Procurement Consultant responsibilities…
- Lead the delivery of Cloud & Infrastructure procurement elements for various sourcing and procurement transformation projects
- Utilise your IT procurement expertise to effectively identify sourcing opportunities and subsequently develop strategies to ensure target outcomes are optimally achieved in a delivery and advisory capacity
- Excellently manage key client stakeholder relationships to effectively collaborate on procurement strategy and maintain relations in the long term
Senior IT Procurement Consultant requirements..
- Degree / MCIPS highly regarded but not essential
- Ability to demonstrate expertise and strong past success within the Indirect IT procurement space in relation to Cloud and Infrastructure procurement
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
To find out more please send your CV to Amy at jobsAA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key words: procurement, indirect procurement, procurement consultant, senior procurement consultant, procurement projects, stakeholder management, London, Reading, Greater London, Milton Keynes, procurement process, procurement transformation, private sector, SRM, Financial Services, Professional Services, Pharmaceuticals