Supply Chain Consultant - Blockchain, AI, IoT, Machine Learning
- Full Time
Supply Chain Consultant - Emerging Tech (Blockchain, AI, IoT, Machine Learning)
Global Technology and Consulting Leader
Location - Amsterdam, NL; Relocation required for international applicants, international remote working is not available.
Salary - Flexible Competitive Package dependent on experience and Job Level
Contact - Rikard; JobsRL@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Within the Global Supply Chain Practice of this leading technology consultancy, a dedicated strategic consulting team is being developed to focus on the next generation of emerging technologies that will advance the supply chain solutions being provided to its customers. This team will be researching and developing practical solutions utilizing Blockchain, AI, Machine Learning, Advanced Analytics, and IoT to deliver next-gen solutions to its clients worldwide.
As a Supply Chain Consultant within the Emerging Technologies team, you will have access to a vast internal network of stakeholders within the organization who are working on developing countless new technologies from custom-built advanced analytics tools to quantum computing. It will be your responsibility to work with your customers to identify their needs and the future plans of their supply chain departments in order to provide the best products and services to meet their goals. You will be operating at the cutting edge of supply chain technologies, working with global industry-leading companies to advance their supply chain functions.
Necessary requirements for the position of Supply Chain Consultant - Emerging Tech:-
- Highly knowledgeable in emerging technologies with a track record of delivering projects and solutions related to Blockchain, AI, Machine Learning, IoT, and similar technologies
- Subject matter expertise in Supply Chain Operations and enthusiasm toward future supply chain capabilities
- Exceptional project management skills to coordinate multiple work streams and various internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent analytical skills to provide deep insights into business processes and identify areas for improvement and transformation
- Exceptional networking and relationships building skills to identify relevant stakeholders and project development teams in a highly complex, global, matrix environment
Additional skills that are beneficial to the Supply Chain Consultant - Emerging Tech positions include:-
- Knowledge of Data Analytics & Programming languages such as SQL, Python, and R would be highly beneficial for working with technical programming and design teams
- Relevant industry experience in any of the following areas: Big4 Consulting, Pharmaceutical, Manufacturing, Industrial Production, or Technology
- Strong communication skills to work as part of a multifunctional and multinational team with a global client base; EU languages besides English are highly beneficial
- Excellent stakeholder management and/or client-facing experience
- Able to work on a hybrid model with a mixture of home, client site, and travel regularly as part of your role; up to 70% or more depending on projects and location
- Highly ambitious and entrepreneurial mindset with the drive to develop quickly within the Consulting organization based on individual performance and achievements
If you are passionate about the future technologies of Supply Chain and excited by working at the forefront of technology innovation, delivering projects related to AI, Machine Learning, Blockchain, IoT, and Advanced Analytics, and looking to move into a new organization to be part of a growing global Supply Chain Practice, then look no further. By joining this global firm, you will surround yourself with a highly talented team of supply chain professionals and be faced with numerous challenging projects to test your skills and ability in supply chain management and innovative technologies that will be provided you with an exceptional platform for growth and development as a Supply Chain expert. Apply now with your CV via the link above or by sending your CV directly to Rikard at JobsRL@bramwithconsulting.co.uk