Indirect Procurement - Strategic Sourcing Consultant
- Full Time
Indirect Procurement - Strategic Consultant
Market-Leading Procurement Consultancy
Location - London, UK
Salary - £60k-£80k base + Bonus & Benefits
Contact - Rikard, JobsRL@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
This leading specialist in the procurement consulting space is delivering best-in-class procurement solutions to its customers to maximize the potential of their procurement departments. The business has recently won a number of major projects in the UK and is looking to hire multiple experienced procurement professionals to join the team to deliver the best procurement strategies to its growing portfolio of clients. Procurement projects include the delivery of end-to-end strategic sourcing projects for indirect spends, more robust Category Management strategies, Procurement Process Redesign, supplier risk management assessment, and much more.
The Procurement Strategic Consultants should have a highly strategic mindset and a passion for business change and transformation. You will be supporting a wide variety of customers with their own unique and complex problems to solve with the goal of delivering significant improvements to their commercial performance through more effective procurement practices with a primary focus on indirect and corporate services.
As the Indirect Procurement Strategic Consultant, your primary responsibilities will include:-
- Act as the procurement subject matter expert to your customers to deliver more effective processes and procedures for strategic sourcing, category management, and supplier relationship management
- Provide expert knowledge of indirect procurement such as IT Software & Services, Professional Services, Marketing, Facilities, and more
- Work closely with key suppliers to enhance supplier relationships with the customers and implement a more robust supplier performance management toolkit
- Delivering effective turnaround programs with clear short- and long-term goals to drive savings and profitability for your customers.
- End to end delivery and roll-out of procurement tools and systems that will support the businesses in becoming more streamlined and autonomous
As the Indirect Procurement Strategic Consultant, you will act as a Strategic Advisor to multiple customers at any given time. You must be a highly versatile and adaptable individual to work to ever-changing business needs with customers in entirely different industry sectors with different challenges and complexities.
You will be taking on a role where every day will present a new challenge; a previous background in Management Consulting or industry knowledge of the Financial Services & Banking sector would be highly beneficial in this client-facing environment. Your key stakeholders will be CPOs and CFOs to deliver best-in-class procurement change that will ultimately deliver commercial success.
If you are a highly analytical, process-driven and customer-oriented procurement professional looking to join a growing management consulting business in a highly professional environment this will be an excellent opportunity for you. You will play a key role in driving procurement change and the transformation of businesses in critical conditions.
To apply for the position follow the link above or send your CV directly to Rikard at JobsRL@bramwithconsulting.co.uk