Estates and Facilities Procurement Category Manager
Estates and Facilities Procurement Category Manager - Hybrid Working - Established Public Sector Organisation
Location: West London
Contact Isabelle at email@example.com
This well-established public sector organisation is looking for a Estates and Facilities Procurement Category Manager to join their dedicated procurement function. With one senior procurement officer reporting directly to you, this role offers the opportunity to develop management skills.
With an excellent holiday allowance, you will be based on a campus with numerous amenities such as, multiple cafés, gyms. This role entails working across projects such as the development of electric vehicle infrastructure, and new construction projects with a spend of £8-9 million. Within this relatively immature procurement function you will be able to develop the management of Estates and Facilities procurement to your own specification.
Estates and Facilities Procurement Category Manager Involves:
- The development of tactical and strategic procurement sourcing strategies.
- Creating proactive and sustainable relationships with relevant stakeholders therefore creating an effective collaborative working environment.
- The identification of areas of cost saving and value adding across both the Estates and Construction categories within the organisation.
- Full autonomy over a new construction project with a projected spend of £8-9 million.
Estates and Facilities Procurement Category Manager Success Profile:
- Strong proven category knowledge across estates and facilities procurement, as well as construction procurement.
- Exposure to OJEU regulations, and construction procurement with knowledge of NEC3 and JCT contract frameworks.
- A mixed experience across both public and private sectors is preferred but not essential.
- Experience in the negotiation and formation of contracts pertaining to estates, construction, and facilities management procurement category areas.
If you feel you could be successful within this role please send your profile to Isabelle at firstname.lastname@example.org
Procurement, Estates Procurement, Construction Procurement, Facilities Management, JCT, OJEU, NEC3, Hard FM, Procurement Generalist, Degree, MCIPs, MCIPs equivalent.