Procurement Category Manager - Indirects
3 days left
- Full Time
Global Procurement CPS Lead - £multibillion FMCG Major - LONDON / WFH - £70-77k + Car and other package details
Global FMCG brand is seeking a bright and ambitious procurement professional with sound knowledge and experience in Corporate professional Services to join their rapidly expanding procurement function as a Global Procurement CPS Lead. You will be working hand in hand with the Tower lead for the indirect spend as well as the CPO giving you huge exposure to board level partners and the ability to take on roles and responsibilities of that caliber with a clear pathway into senior management.
This is a fantastic career move for someone with the drive and passion to progress your career in a huge global business.
As a Global Procurement CPS you will:
- Be experienced in a wide range of categories across the indirect category spend, managing the end to end process
- Previous experience working in a fast paced global business
- Strategic sourcing / procurement / consultancy experience
- Ability to understand the market refreshing market intelligence and insight tools to support the sourcing teams and educate external client stakeholders
- Degree and CIPS desirable
If this sounds like an interesting opportunity, please send your CV to Sophie at firstname.lastname@example.org
Key Skills: Procurement, Consultancy, Industry, FTSE 100, Global, London, Innovation, Technology, Procurement, Supply Chain, Senior Buyer, Buyer, Category Manager, Public, Private, FMCG, Retail, Banking, Operations, Financial Services, Finance, Accountant, Procurement, Consultancy, Head of Procurement, Category Manager, Sourcing Specialist
Apply for Procurement Category Manager - Indirects
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly