Procurement Manager - Food Manufacturer
3 days left
- Full Time
Role: Procurement Manager
Firm: Food and Beverage Manufacturer
Location: Lake District, Cumbria - Hybrid Working
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 + package
This food and beverage manufacturer based in the heart of the lake district in Cumbria, surrounded by the rolling hills are looking for a Procurement Manager to join a greenfield procurement function. This firm have outstanding success, with an estimated turnover of £30M each year and a brand growing globally - stretching all the way to Australia, where they are the No.1 gluten free bakery brand.
- Source, secure and negotiate contract terms for all raw materials and packaging. The spend for this is estimated at around £13M.
- You will work closely with the suppliers and the warehouse on-site to ensure smooth flow of all the goods coming inbound and providers of storage externally.
- You will place large scale orders, to make sure all stock is available for production lines to be made and sent across the world.
- They also want you to look at reducing waste of raw materials and product packaging through inventory control and new product development.
The successful candidate will show:
- Experience within procurement and purchasing within the food/bev industry or FMCG.
- Show a good level of contract negotiations and the ability to influence.
- Past experience with working with senior stakeholders, working on strategies, plans and objectives.
If you would like to hear more on this role then please reach out to Tabitha at JobsTH@bramwithconsulting.co.uk with an updated CV or apply via this domain.
Key words: procurement, food and beverage, FMCG, FMCG procurement, procurement manager, Lake District, Cumbria, manufacturers, procurement manufacturer, raw materials, packaging, supplier, stakeholder relationships, contract negotiations, global procurement
Apply for Procurement Manager - Food Manufacturer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly