Indirect Procurement Consultant / Career Progression
Indirect Procurement Consultant / Globally Renowned Procurement Consultancy / Rapid Career Progression / London / Home Based Contract / £40,000 - £60,000 + Benefits inc. Bonus
With impressive year on year growth this best-in-class consultancy is winning an abundance of business and is therefore seeking multiple Indirect Procurement Consultants to join its team. This organisation utilises its extensive resources through delivering innovative solutions to a range of high-profile blue-chip clients.
Working in this client-facing procurement consultancy position will enable you to gain exposure to a range of industries, from Financial Services and FMCG to Technology and Public Sectors, all of which allow you to learn a range of procurement transformation abilities.
Despite being a multi-million pound revenue organisation, this procurement consultancy has gained its reputation from bettering the lives of its employees through provision of tailored pathways for progression.
Indirect Procurement Consultant responsibilities…
- Coordinate and manage the delivery of various procurement projects to effectively deliver client requirements within time deadlines
- Manage a variety of stakeholders, both internal colleagues as well as best-in-class blue chip clients, to ensure effective procurement project delivery; define project requirements, lead strategy workshops and present client reports
- Utilise multiple methodologies, tools, innovations and proven approaches to enable delivery of various procurement processes, procurement projects and procurement transformations whilst also continuously maximising value and making cost improvements
- Undertake a variety of day-to-day activities, from leading supplier negotiations and market analysis to identifying as well as developing new business development opportunities
Indirect Procurement Consultant requirements…
- Degree / MCIPS advantageous but not essential
- Ability to demonstrate past procurement success ideally in relation to indirect procurement categories; such as, IT procurement, FM procurement and/or HR procurement
- Strong skills surrounding stakeholder management
For more information regarding this exciting new procurement opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to Amy at jobsAA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key words: procurement, procurement consultancy, indirect procurement, procurement manager, procurement category manager, procurement consultant, direct procurement, generalist, purchasing, senior procurement manager, career progression, private sector, public sector, business development, London, Reading, Kent, High Wycombe