Indirect Procurement Manager / Career Progression
4 days left
- Full Time
Indirect Procurement Manager / Industry-Leading Technology Organisation / Rapid Career Progression / Bath / £45,000 - £60,000 + Benefits inc. Bonus
Are you seeking a globally renowned organization with a successfully established procurement function where you have extensive opportunities to progress? If so, this is the perfect procurement position for you.
This industry-leading Tech organization is continuously expanding its procurement team to facilitate extensive overall growth and is therefore seeking an Indirect Procurement Manager. Working within the most prominent procurement function for this household brand will enable you to work amongst some of the highest caliber of procurement professionals globally and coupled with tailored plans for progression, your future capabilities are endless.
Indirect Procurement Manager responsibilities…
- Drive cross functional collaboration with various internal departments, from NPI to Research, facilitating a smooth end to end process, particularly in term of early supplier engagement
- Be the first point of contact for high-profile key suppliers to resolve issues during supplier onboarding
- Lead contract negotiations and general contract management; continuously identify and implement improvements within the overall process
- Drive upstream procurement project management to ensure planned spend is aligned with overall business objectives
- Utilise and sustain a high performing programme management system to ensure optimal delivery
Indirect Procurement Manager requirements…
- Degree / MCIPS is desirable but not essential
- Ability to work autonomously and drive team collaboration
- Strong skills surrounding contract management and stakeholder relationship management
For more information regarding this exciting new procurement opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to Amy at jobsAA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key words: Indirect procurement, Indirect Category Manager, Indirect Generalist, Procurement, leadership, strategic sourcing, strategy, procurement purchasing, supply chain, SRM, Stakeholder Relationship Management, Bristol, Purchasing, Operations, Business Development, Senior Manager, Contracts Manager
Apply for Indirect Procurement Manager / Career Progression
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly