Procurement Process Analyst
Imagine a future where you’re making offshore wind in the U.S. a mainstream industry by collaborating with our project execution teams
Join us in this role where you’ll be supporting the build-out of America’s offshore wind supply chain by enabling procurement excellence. You’ll be supporting the team’s effectiveness in serving the procurement needs of the offshore wind business and projects. You’ll be the internal Procurement representative, engaging with internal stakeholders to facilitate the delivery of exceptional procurement service. You’ll also be working with your colleagues to identify and drive opportunities for process enhancements and consistency.
Welcome to North America Procurement
You’ll be part of a dynamic local team of 14 procurement professionals, work in an international environment, and work in close collaboration with the central team in Europe and your peers in North America. In collaboration with your colleagues, you’ll build lasting relationships with internal stakeholders. In this position, you’ll report to the Head of Procurement, North America. You’ll be joining the rapidly growing NA Procurement team that is passionate for delivering a U.S. offshore wind industry that is critical to a clean energy future.
You’ll play an important role in:
- leading a Procurement team culture by driving activities such as onboarding, training, competency development, and team gatherings
- establishing, implementing, and supporting the utilization of consistent processes, standards, and templates
- liaising with the global procurement excellence team to facilitate the local team’s deployment of the latest tools and processes
- performing and presenting supply chain data analysis used to identify saving and continuous improvement opportunities
- coordinating with the Global Digital Procurement team for effective regional use of procurement systems
- driving compliance with procurement policies and processes.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have at minimum a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- possess industry relevant procurement experience
- strive in a complex and dynamic working environment
- function independently and are self-motivated
- have outstanding communication skills.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us