Senior Sourcing Manager O&M Components
Imagine a future where you’ll be responsible for developing and executing sourcing strategies across a number of different components categories for our offshore wind farms.
Join us in this role where you as a senior specialist will secure contracts for the supply of components for our offshore wind farms globally.
Welcome to Global O&M Procurement
You’ll be part of Offshore O&M Components Procurement and Supply Management, where you together with your colleagues, will work across markets and time zones in our engagement with suppliers, and internal stakeholders, to source and supply components and spare parts to our turbines in operation. You will be part of a caring and ambitious team of 12, where collaboration and teamwork are encouraged, and you’ll have close contact and report directly to the head of Offshore O&M Components Procurement and Supply Management.
You’ll play an important role in:
- owning and managing the procurement process covering sourcing strategy, leading contract negotiation, contract signing, and contract management
- supporting the overall module sourcing strategy
- engaging with a diverse range of stakeholders to understand business needs in order to establish and execute suitable and effective sourcing strategies
- leading communication with supplier during sourcing phase
- ensuring compliance with internal and external policies and local tendering rules etc.
- executing on local content strategy and develop local suppliers according to the overall strategy.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have relevant bachelor or master’s degree in a commercial or technical subject and 3-5 years of experience, or alternatively 6-8 years of experience, in sourcing or contract management
- have relevant procurement experience covering sourcing strategies, negotiation, contracting, and stakeholder management
- have experience with local content management and supply chain development
- have experience with procurement categories regarding development and construction of offshore wind farms
- have a solution-oriented and self-starter mindset, thrive in a rapidly developing working environment, and have experience with building constructive working relationships in an international team
- have good people skills to facilitate communication and cooperation with colleagues and stakeholders, as well as solid presenter capabilities for larger audiences.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us