Logistics Supplier Manager
Logistics Supplier Manager - Household UK Brand - Leeds + Flexible Working - £50,000 - £55,000 + Excellent Package
A household name in the retail industry is looking for a Logistics Supplier Relationship Manager to join and play a key part in their brand new global vendor management framework!
The successful applicant will be the key contact for a handful of Tier 1 logistics suppliers that deliver £millions of worth of logistics services and capabilities for this organization across the UK! The impact this individual will make will be rolled out across the business and proceed to affect all supplier/vendor relationship management across the organization.
If you are an ambitious Supplier Manager looking for a Commercial role at a Blue-Chip Organisation, where you can make a huge long-term impact, then this is the role for you!
As Logistics Supplier Manager, you will: -
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with key Tier 1 logistics suppliers such as DHL and Wincanton; managing these key contracts and ensuring these suppliers meet and adhere to their SLAs
- Help develop the way this brand-new vendor management function operates, educating stakeholders across both logistics and procurement as to the new ways of working
- Assess Risk and Compliance aligned with industry regulations, building these processes into how your framework operates
- Have opportunities in the near future to move both vertically and diagonally as this function grows
Logistics Supplier Manager, Required Background: -
- Excellent technical logistics knowledge, the ability to interact and converse with senior stakeholders both internally and externally. Operational logistics procurement is beneficial but not essential
- Strong stakeholder management and contract management experience
- Exposure to a fast-paced environment such as Retail or FMCG
- Strong academic record is beneficial but not essential at this level
If you are Logistics Procurement / Supplier Management Professional who is looking for an unparalleled opportunity to put your stamp on a FTSE 100 organisation then this is the role for you!
To apply please send an updated version of your CV via the link above or directly to Devan at jobsDA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key Skill: Technology, SRM, Supplier Relationship Management, Vendor Management, strategic SRM, strategic partnerships, procurement, logistics, logistics procurement, contract management, contract manager, retail, fmcg, Leeds, Yorkshire, Manchester, Sheffield, York Hybrid Working,