IT Procurement Consultant - Leading Global Consultancy
Role: IT Procurement Consultant
Location: London - 90% Home Working
Salary : £85,000 + benefits
Firm : Leading, Award-Winning Consultancy Firm
Contact: Tabitha - jobsTH@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
We are working closely with a leading consultancy firm to find them IT Procurement Consultants! They are looking to expand their team immensely due to the vast amount of business they are winning across the UK, US and Europe. If you are a procurement professional with strong indirect or IT experience and wanting a change then our client will want to hear from you!
- Looking at transformation strategies, cost optimizations, business solutions and more, with a range of long-standing key clients across Europe.
- The IT will range from services, software including SaaS, maintenance renewals, security. Cloud, including AWS, Google, Azure. Infrastructure, such as service, end-user computing, storage and finally, telecoms such as unified systems e.g Webex & Skype.
- Work with key clients across Europe on developing strategies and then implementing them - this will range from assignment to assignment.
- You will be based at home 85-90% of the time but will be required to travel to meet with clients and teams occasionally.
To be a successful candidate:
- Bachelor's degree or higher.
- MCIPS or CIPS in process or certificate.
- Background in Indirect procurement / IT / Technology related procurement.
- Good, strong people skills - ability to influence and communicate.
- Data analytic skills with the ability to scope the market and understand trends.
- Ability to travel occasionally.
If this sounds like a role your interested in or want to learn more, drop an email to Tabitha at jobsTH@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or apply through this domain.
Key words: procurement, professional services, IT procurement, technology procurement, software procurement, hardware procurement, indirect procurement, indirect, hardware, software, supplier relationships, contract negotiations, negotiations, strategy, advisory, consultancy, cost optimizations, cost solutions, business solutions, UK leading, London, Surrey, Hampshire, Central London, City Of London, Kent, Bedford, Brentwood.