IT Procurement Manager
3 days left
- Full Time
IT Procurement Manager - Global Tech Company - Hybrid Working
Salary: 55-60k plus Flexi Benefits of 10%
Contact Isabelle at firstname.lastname@example.org
This global tech company is seeking an IT procurement manager to manage their own portfolio of spend across IT procurement categories, implementing procurement strategies in line with the companies visions for the future. Working closely with the Senior Procurement Manager and the Head of Procurement this role presents an opportunity to learn from industry leaders, facilitating career growth and internal progression within a fast paced and exciting company and work environment.
IT Procurement Manager role involves:
- Forming and maintaining relationships with stakeholders, globally, across all levels.
- Implementing procurement strategy to both add value and cost save across IT procurement categories including but not limited to: Software, Hardware, Cloud, Networks.
- Working within a private sector organization with the advantage of public sector projects.
- Adhering to compliance regulations and relevant legislation.
IT Procurement Manager Success Profile:
- Degree and MCIPS, or equivalent desired.
- Experience working within procurement at line-management level.
- Proven experience working across IT procurement categories including but not limited to: Software, Hardware, Cloud, Networks.
- Track record of managing spends across procurement functions.
If you feel you could be successful within this role please send your profile to Isabelle at email@example.com
Procurement, IT Procurement, Software Procurement, Hardware Procurement, Cloud, Networks, E-Sourcing, Software Licensing, Supplier Relationship Management, Technology, Telecoms.
Apply for IT Procurement Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly