Food and Beverages Buyer
Food and Beverages Buyer - Renowned Hospitality Organisation
Contact Isabelle at email@example.com
A historic hospitality organisation is seeking a Food and Beverages Buyer to work closely with multiple kitchens and bars to ensure the reputable quality of products is in line with the high standards held by the organisation. This role offers the opportunity to be involved in the restructuring of the procurement function, reporting directly to the Procurement Manager this streamlined procurement function is ideal for a hands-on candidate. The structure of this role allows for the successful candidate to benefit from a wealth of knowledge from industry professionals all within a fast-paced work place environment.
Food and Beverage Buyer role involves:
- Managing and anticipating both short term and long term procurement goals and needs, ensuring the quality of the products is in keeping with the organisations standards.
- Building effective and lasting stakeholder relationships.
- Overseeing the end-to-end sourcing process across food and beverages.
- Quickly adapting to and navigating a complex industry.
- Flexible working hours in line with the procurement needs within food and beverages.
Food and Beverage Buyer role success profile:
- Proven ability to manage end to end sourcing and tender management.
- Track record of working within food and beverages is desired but not essential.
- Previous experience working within hospitality procurement is desirable but not essential.
If you feel you could be successful within this role please send your profile to Isabelle at firstname.lastname@example.org
Key Skills: Buyer, Procurement, Hospitality Procurement, Food and Beverages, Retail, Direct Procurement, Nutrition, Ingredients Procurement.
Apply for Food and Beverages Buyer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly