Senior Procurement Manager Professional Services
Senior Procurement Manager Professional Services - 12 month FTC - Hybrid working
Contact Isabelle at firstname.lastname@example.org
This renowned transport company are seeking a Senior Procurement Manager for Professional Services on a 12 month FTC to help shape the procurement function assessing and ensuring the effectiveness of the procurement strategy. Reporting into the Head or Commercial Finance, within a company with a growing emphasis on employee well-being and excellence this role offers the opportunity to flourish in a supportive and fast paced environment.
Senior Procurement Manager in Professional Services role involves:
- Responsibility for the delivery and management of competitive tenders, as well as negotiating procurement contracts within the relevant categories, including but not limited to: Legal, Accounting, HR, Finance, Travel.
- Forming lasting and effective relationships with stakeholders across the business, therefore improving the overall effectiveness of the procurement function.
- Working internally to improve the understanding of the procurement function, producing guidance documents for colleagues, advising where necessary.
- Work closely with colleagues to mitigate risk within the procurement of professional services.
Senior Procurement Manager in Professional Services role success profile:
- A proven track record of working to OJEU legislation, and knowledge of contract law and government procurement legislation.
- Ideally the successful candidate will have experience within both public and private sectors, though this is not essential.
- Track record of working within professional services categories including but not limited to: HR, L&D, Legal, Accounting, Travel, and Finance.
If you feel you could be successful within this role please send your profile to Isabelle at email@example.com
Procurement, Procurement Manager, Indirect Procurement, Professional Services Procurement, HR Procurement, Legal Services Procurement, Accounting Procurement, Finance Procurement, Transport Procurement.