Procurement Category Manager - Professional Services
Procurement Category Manager - Professional Services - FTSE 100 Professional Services Firm - London (Hybrid Working) - £65,000-£80,000 + Package
To apply please contact Adam at JobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Household FTSE 100 organisation is looking for a new Professional Services Category expert to bolster their rapidly growing procurement function. The company's fast-paced nature has led to unbelievable recent growth and so they are looking for an SME to come in and help elevate their procurement function to the next level and consolidate their huge numbers of suppliers.
This is an unparalleled opportunity to join a company at the forefront of their industry within a procurement function that is fully backed by the board and growing at an unprecedented pace!
As a Procurement Category Manager - Professional Services, you will: -
- Manage key relationships across Professional Services vendors, looking to consolidate the supplier list as the wider procurement function embarks on its transformation
- Work across sub-category areas such as: Finance, Legal, Audit, Consultancy, Contingent Labour & HR Services
- Create and implement new processes to help streamline the company's procurement function
- Build and develop long-lasting relationships with both C-Level Stakeholders and key suppliers
Procurement Category Manager, required background: -
- Evidence of rapid progression and strong technical ability in previous Indirect Procurement roles
- Experience of managing multiple suppliers/vendors in a fast-paced environment and interfacing with Senior Level Stakeholders
- Expertise across a range of Professional Services Procurement categories, including but not limited to Legal, Finance, Consultancy & Beneficial but not essential
- Degree + CIPS (beneficial but not essential)
To find out more and apply please send your CV to Adam at jobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key Skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, stakeholder management, IT Procurement, IT Vendor Manager, Vendor Manager, negotiation, SRM, contract management, procurement consultancy, Indirect procurement, Cloud, Software, Professional Services