Indirect Procurement Category Lead / Industry-Leading
Indirect Procurement Category Lead / Industry-Leading Luxury Fashion Organisation / Career Progression / London / Flexible Working / £40,000 - £50,000 + Benefits inc. Bonus
Are you looking for a globally recognizable brand to further your procurement expertise across a wide range on indirect procurement categories? If so, this is the perfect procurement position for you.
This best-in-class luxury fashion organization is undergoing transformation of its procurement function and is therefore seeking an Indirect Procurement Category Lead to join its growing team. You will become an integral part of the procurement function where you will aid in development of procurement strategy that will be leveraged on a global scale.
This organization provides a rare employee-centric working environment where your individual development is prioritized through the ability to learn through working alongside the Head of Procurement, as well as provision of CIPS sponsorship.
Indirect Procurement Category Lead responsibilities…
- Support development and implementation of effective procurement strategy across the end-to-end procurement function across a range of indirect procurement categories, including but not limited to, Professional Services, Marketing and IT procurement
- Take lead on tender management with various globally renowned suppliers to maintain existing relations and develop relationships within early supplier engagement
- Undertake a variety of day to day procurement activities, from contract management and negotiation to continuously identifying areas for improvement and subsequent implementation
Indirect Procurement Category Lead requirements…
- Strong generalist experience across a range of indirect procurement categories; such as, Professional Services, FM and Marketing procurement
- Desire to work autonomously and collaboratively within a fast paced environment
- Strong skills surrounding contract management, negotiation and SRM
For more information regarding this exciting new procurement opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to Amy at jobsAA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key words: Indirect Procurement, procurement category manager, senior buyer, FMCG, fashion, global, worldwide, purchasing, strategic sourcing, buyer, business development, generalist, marketing procurement, professional services procurement, HR procurement, facilities procurement, procurement transformation
Apply for Indirect Procurement Category Lead / Industry-Leading
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly