Procurement Category Manager Professional Services
Procurement Category Manager Professional Services - London
Contact Isabelle at firstname.lastname@example.org
This global media organisation are searching for a Procurement Category Manager in Professional Services to join a new team in their procurement function. This role is highly transformative and offers the opportunity to shape the procurement of professional services across the company. This company put an emphasis on employee wellbeing and inclusivity, creating a positive, nurturing, supportive work environment in which employees can thrive and develop their careers. With clients in the FTSE 100, Fortune 500, and NASDAQ 100 lists, this company is at the top of the field, with employees who are leading industry professionals this environment is ideal for personal and professional development.
Procurement Category Manager in Professional Services Involves:
- Creating effective and lasting relationships with stakeholders globally, at all levels, to ensure the procurement of professional services is optimised across the company.
- Developing plans for the sub categories within professional services including but not limited to: Finance, Travel, Accounting, Legal, HR, Insurance.
- Delivering successful plans for the improvement of
Procurement Category Manager in Professional Services Success Profile:
- A proven track record of working across the professional services subcategories including but not limited to: L&D, Finance, Legal, Accounting, Insurance, and HR.
- Knowledge of procurement processes and category management methodologies, as well as knowledge of the legislation surrounding the procurement process.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, familiar with the technical skills required for leading complex procurement processes.
If you feel you could be successful within this role please send your profile to Isabelle at email@example.com
Key Skills: Procurement, Category Management, Professional Services Procurement, HR Procurement, Finance Procurement, Negotiation, Procurement Legislation.