Global Procurement Consultant - Global Retailer - FTSE500
5 days left
- Full Time
Global Procurement Consultant - Global Leading Retailer - London - Fortune 500- £40-50k + Excellent Package + Personalised Career Plan + State of the Art Offices
As one of the most revered brands in the market, this global leading retailer seeks an ambitious consultant to join their best-in-class procurement team, taking advantage of the firm's excellent network and taking a big step in accelerating their career for the future. With an array of big budget projects in the pipeline, the successful Procurement Consultant will instantly hit the ground running in a fast-paced environment, offering opportunity to demonstrate their capabilities across a range of different blue-chip clients whilst working for a Global Leading Retailer that takes pride in fast-track progression.
Global Procurement Consultant Responsibilities:
- Producing category strategy for the indirects category working alongside board level stakeholders within the organisation.
- Leading big budget tendors from cradle to grave gaining great autonomy and responsibility.
- Project manage procurement projects through to implementation and roll out.
- Being client facing developing long term relationships with new and existing suppliers ensuring best value products and services are sourced.
- Analyse spend data to see which suppliers are most successful.
- Understand needs of stakeholders and customers whilst acting in line with the policies and procedures that make brands valuable.
- Managing long-term client relationships and developing the firm's, already impressive, range of clientele.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Good procurement experience gaining promotion within a few years from graduate to buyer.
- Project management experience is desirable
- Great analytical skills having the ability to analyse spend and forecast
- Confident communicator with the ability to influence senior stakeholders, both internally and externally
- Previous experience of working in an international environment.
- History of sourcing best value products or services.
- Degree level 2.1 or equivalent and/or procurement-related qualification.
For more information, please e-mail through an up-to-date copy of your CV to jobsTH@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Keywords: Indirect Procurement, Indirect Procurement Manager, CIPs, MCIPs, central London, west London, London, East London, Surrey, Kent, Hampshire, junior, global, FTSE250, tendor, indirects, directs, buying, buyer, manager, category manager, FMCG, retail, retailer, project manager, prince2, prince 2, graduate
Apply for Global Procurement Consultant - Global Retailer - FTSE500
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly