Regional Category Lead - Manufacturing
6 days left
- Full Time
Role: Regional Category Lead - Manufacturing
Firm: European Leading Food Manufacturer
Salary: £80,000 + Package
This European leading food manufacturer are looking for a Regional Category Lead - this role will be based in London but you will be working across Europe. You will be managing a spend of £50M+ of annual co-manufacturing and co-packing commercial spend.
Main Role Responsibilities: -
- Manage a £50M+ spend for co-manufacturing and co-packing. Become a leader within the UK & Europe leadership team, looking after key portfolios and major commercial vendor relationships.
- The role will be integral to the organizations new product development and business innovation plans.
- Look after, and manage a team of procurement professionals who will work alongside you on sourcing strategies.
- Develop and manage a high performing portfolio of suppliers who are capable in terms of cost, quality, service and innovation.
- Bring market expertise into the role specially on competitor activity, emerging markets, upcoming technology for supply chain usage.
Key Requirements and Responsibilities: -
- Procurement category experience within a FMCG, food/beverage or manufacturing background.
- Previously been a managing partner at a variety of levels and with proven success in leading teams.
- Delivery in category management, partner management and project management.
- Purpose lead traits with a passion for leadership, partnership, and transformation.
If you would like to hear more on this role then please reach out to Tabitha at JobsTH@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or apply via this domain.
Key words: procurement, category lead, category management, procurement projects, FMCG, food and beverage, leadership, procurement manufacturing, regional procurement, London, Greater London, procurement operations, category spend.
Apply for Regional Category Lead - Manufacturing
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly