Estates and Facilities Procurement Category Manager
5 days left
- Full Time
Procurement Category Manager Estates & Facilities - Established and Renowned Public Sector Organisation - Hybrid Working
Location: Northwest London
Contact Isabelle at firstname.lastname@example.org
A well-established and exciting public sector organisation is seeking a talented Estates and Facilities Procurement Category Manager to join their procurement function. This role offers the opportunity to develop team management skills, with a senior procurement officer reporting to the successful candidate directly.
Working across a range of projects, from the introduction and development of electric vehicle infrastructure to leading new construction projects with a spend of £8-9m. The procurement function you will be joining is relatively immature and therefore you have the unique opportunity to shape the category management to your own specifications while maintaining the high quality and integrity of the business.
With an excellent holiday allowance, you will be based on a campus with numerous amenities such as multiple cafés and gyms.
Estates & Facilities Procurement Category Manager Role Involves:
- Creating and maintaining effective and proactive relationships with stakeholders across all levels in order to ensure the integrity of the procurement process and wider function.
- The identification and implementation of areas of both cost saving and value adding across both the Estates, Construction, and Facilities categories within this organisation.
- Full autonomy over a new construction project with a projected spend of £8-9m.
- Developing and implementing strategic and tactical procurement methodologies, across the relevant subcategories including, but in no way limited to: Hard Services Procurement, Soft Services Procurement, Fleet, Real Estate, Logistics, Construction,
Estates and Facilities Procurement Category Manager Success Profile:
- Strong proven category knowledge across estates and facilities procurement, as well as construction procurement.
- Exposure and familiarity with OJEU regulations, and construction procurement with knowledge of NEC3 and JCT contract frameworks.
- A mixed experience across both public and private sectors is preferred but not essential.
- Experience in the negotiation and formation of contracts pertaining to estates, construction, and facilities management procurement category areas.
If you feel you could be successful within this role please send your profile to Isabelle at email@example.com
Procurement, Estates Procurement, Construction Procurement, Facilities Management, JCT, OJEU, NEC3, Hard FM, Procurement Generalist, Degree, MCIPs, MCIPs equivalent.
Apply for Estates and Facilities Procurement Category Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly