Head of Source to Contract - Procurement - London
6 days left
- Full Time
Head of Source to Contract - Procurement - London - Leading Global FTSE Listed Company - £70,000- £100,000 + car + bonus + package
An exciting new "Head of" level vacancy has been created by one of the world's most exciting brands to help lead an exciting Procurement Transformation. The candidate will be joining an excellent Procurement function with a large spend but a lack of Source to Contract experience. Your job will be to implement and maintain efficient processes and become the go-to person for all things Source to Contract.
What will the role entail?
As the Head of Source to Contract, you will help lead team going through its second phase of Procurement Transformation (implementing SAP Ariba). This role holder will own all the processes related to Procurement (Primarily Source to Contract and Supplier Relationship Management) and lead the process improvement, governance, implementation and management activities on behalf of Group Procurement.
What skills and experience are required?
- Previous experience of end to end Source to Pay best practices - where you have developed the Source to Contract / Procurement process vision, strategy, end state outcomes, service requirements and Target KPIs
- Experience of working in complex global Procurement functions
- Ideally having operational experience in P2P (i.e. Invoicing, Accounts Payable etc.).
- Experience of designing and implementing standard end to end process designs and new ways of working
- Previous implementation of controls, technology & systems solutions, data models & governance and new organisation design
If you are looking for your next senior challenge and enjoy the prospect of transforming a FTSE 250 brand with a large well known Procurement function, please send your CV to jobsGS@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Apply for Head of Source to Contract - Procurement - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly